Used Gear - Buy, Sell Or Trade For 2018

NickyB

Gear and Equipment Moderator
Guess its time for the annual changeover, so here's the new used gear post for 2018. Got gear to sell? Post it here but don't forget to mention S&H fees and how it'll be handled in your posts.

Thanks -
Nicky-B

Scotty

Selling a brand new, Chauvet VUE VI - LED Moonflower. Bought new, still in box. $100 shipped to U.S. mainland...

Also have two American DJ UV Cannons... low hours... bulbs work great... both for $90. Local pickup tho - heavy to ship... in Southwest Florida

Attachments

Scotty

Selling a brand new, Chauvet VUE VI - LED Moonflower. Bought new, still in box. $100 shipped to U.S. mainland...

Also have two American DJ UV Cannons... low hours... bulbs work great... both for $90. Local pickup tho - heavy to ship... in Southwest Florida
sold...

NickyB

Gear and Equipment Moderator
Got three complete EV Powered Speaker Systems but I only need one. I'm looking to sell two complete ZXA-1 systems that are in mint condition.
Each contains two powered 8" tops (800W each) with two 12" powered subs (700W each), complete with covers, poles and all power cables.
These are too heavy to ship so pick up is preferred. I'm in Ocala, FL and will drive them a reasonable distance. The EV tops weigh 19 lbs each and the subs are 43 lbs each. Contact me via email at NickyB.Entertainment@gmail.com if interested. Asking $1200 per system.