Used Gear - Buy, Sell Or Trade For 2017

Gear and Equipment Moderator
Since there hasn't been much activity in this thread, I've decided to make it for a full year. All I really ask is that should you sell an item, PLEASE remove said item from your ad or if its for a single item, just delete your post.

Let's see how the new procedure goes ..... I will be monitoring this fairly closely and will take appropriate actions as required.

Thanks to everyone for adhering to our rules and have a great year. If you have any questions, please send them to me directly either through the forums or via email.

Thanks -

MobileBeat Moderator
Staff member
I have a Line 6 V-35 lavaliere for sale. Paid 369.00 new, used about 10 times, in superb shape. I have added a great XLR cable to the package that is battle tested. Line 6 microphones operate in a spectrum that isn't affected by what the FCC is doing to other bands in the UHF universe. Email me your best price over $200.00 to I'll accept paypal.

Thought I'd give a try here .....
Am looking for CD #2 & CD #7 of the 1st series - TM Century Mobile Beat Top 200.
Somehow, those 2 cds "walked away" & I would like to replace them.
Can anyone help?

I've got a set of FBT Hi Maxx 40's. They have only been used less than ten times in near/mint/new condition. Stored in pet free, smoke free, climate controlled rec room. Anyone interested? I bought them new a few years ago.
Have a Photobooth for sale it was my first Photobooth still works great, I'm asking $1800 but will accept a reasonable offer. Will prefer to sell locally if you are in the San Francsico/San Jose, Pleasanton Areas.

Here are the details, with pictures attached.
It's fully transportable, shell folds into 2 pieces (it requires assembly but takes less than 10-15 minutes to setup the shell **the shell- needs 2 new latches but still works without them**)
It looks and functions great.
Current price is $1800 but will Accept Reasonable Cash Offer **Serious inquiries only**

Great if you are starting your business or adding backup photobooth or even to keep at your home for your parties.

It comes with the following:
Top electronics box (Camera, Flash, Space for Printer (Printer NOT INCLUDED)
Led Lighting
Shelf For Top Box Support
Shell, Curtains.
I will include 2 LED Uplights and Acrylic Mirror

**It Does Not Come With A Printer, Nor Software - You Must Purchase Your Own**
Feel free to call me or text if interested at 510-938-7903