Used Gear - Buy, Sell Or Trade For 2017

Discussion in 'Tools Of The Trade' started by NickyB, Jan 26, 2017.

1. NickyB

NickyB Gear and Equipment Moderator

Since there hasn't been much activity in this thread, I've decided to make it for a full year. All I really ask is that should you sell an item, PLEASE remove said item from your ad or if its for a single item, just delete your post.

Let's see how the new procedure goes ..... I will be monitoring this fairly closely and will take appropriate actions as required.

Thanks to everyone for adhering to our rules and have a great year. If you have any questions, please send them to me directly either through the forums or via email.

Thanks -
    NickyB
    NickyB.Entertainment@gmail.com

2. Cap

Cap Always At Your Service

DJ T2 likes this.
  3. DJ T2

DJ T2 Member

Thanks, they are L1, Model 1's.

4. bill_smith

bill_smith MobileBeat Moderator Staff Member

I have a Line 6 V-35 lavaliere for sale. Paid 369.00 new, used about 10 times, in superb shape. I have added a great XLR cable to the package that is battle tested. Line 6 microphones operate in a spectrum that isn't affected by what the FCC is doing to other bands in the UHF universe. Email me your best price over $200.00 to northcarolinadj@aol.com. I'll accept paypal.

5. Spincin

Spincin New Member

Thought I'd give a try here .....
    Am looking for CD #2 & CD #7 of the 1st series - TM Century Mobile Beat Top 200.
    Somehow, those 2 cds "walked away" & I would like to replace them.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks!