The Credibility of DJs Forever Changed...for the better

Goldman Sachs (an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City with managed assets in excess of $916.776 billion) President David Solomon, is an electronic dance music DJ in his spare time. He released his first single in early June. Available on Spotify and Apple Music under the name D-Sol, the tune is a dance remix of the popular song first released by Fleetwood Mac in 1977. D-Sol has over 425,000 monthly listeners on Spotify.

David's compensation package prior to being tapped to be Goldman's CEO is a base salary of $1.85 Million and in 2015 was awarded 10 millions dollars in preferred Goldman Sachs stock shares. With a reported net worth of $580 million dollars, I bet he ain't sweating the prices of any of the new gear purchases he's thinking about.

First uncovered by The New York Times last year, the side gig of the heir apparent to CEO Lloyd Blankfein has remained a hot topic within Goldman. Solomon hasn't shied away from the hobby, reportedly using it as a way to win the Spotify initial public offering and speaking about it publicly on many occasions. He also recently traveled to Stockholm to speak at a Spotify conference.
On an episode of the podcast "Exchanges at Goldman Sachs," Solomon described himself as a lifelong audiophile intrigued by the modern music industry.
"Five, seven years ago, I started really kind of taking note of club and EDM music and what was happening with all the electronic music,'' Solomon said. "I said, 'You know, I like some of this music,' and started playing around with it, started reading about these DJs that really had these incredible platforms."
He added: "Kind of stumbled into it as a hobby, and now I just do it for fun."

We've come a long way baby! -Z-

Goldman Sachs (an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City with managed assets in excess of $916.776 billion) President David Solomon, is an electronic dance music DJ in his spare time.
Actually I just mentioned this in my last post.

This is so motivating. It truly shows that age or whatever nothing matters. You just have to go for your passion. Even if you're doing a normal everyday job, you shouldn't quit. If this super busy dude can do it than so can the rest. I LOVE THIS STORY :)

adjtogo

Hubert Keller, a world famous French chef, a James Beard and Michelin Star winner, is also a DJ in his spare time. He owns many restaurants, and still has time to electrify a crowd. He is one of my favorite chefs I like to watch on Create TV. I just wish I could cook and bake like him!

bb

Hubert Keller, a world famous French chef, a James Beard and Michelin Star winner, is also a DJ in his spare time. He owns many restaurants, and still has time to electrify a crowd. He is one of my favorite chefs I like to watch on Create TV. I just wish I could cook and bake like him!
You can mix better :hp13:
Just different ingredients - music!