Question about Prime Cuts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMS Albany

We officially ordered Prime Cuts early last week. We were told we would get them that week. Today is Sunday. Nothing still.

Not a good sign of starting off a new relationship, or am I over reacting??

I'll wait till Tuesday, then I will call.

What is the transition time before you ordering and getting them??

Thanks.

bobbyd

Be patient grasshopperrrrr, the product is well worth a small wait.
Additionally, the tracks are so fresh that your audience won’t’ be familiar with them for a month or two any way.

Mark Evans

Mobile Beat Moderator
Staff member
I get mine on Mondays 95% of the time. On rare occasions on Saturday or Tuesday. I believe they ship on Thursday's so being on the east coast may take an extra day.

Steve Sharp

I don't recall the "lead time" between when I placed my intial order and when I received my first disc, but a little patience here will go a long way. Once you're "in the system", unless your mail somehow goes "missing" (and sometimes it can... but that's not the fault of the service, it's the U.S. Postal Service, or maybe even... your neighbors), you should be in great shape.

I know this is obvious, but I have to say it: I don't know anyone who receives mail of any kind on a Sunday.

But, I see no problem in calling if you haven't received them by Tuesday to ask about the status of your subscription. It's possible that something "in the system" didn't work right (example: what if they have your address slightly wrong?), or that they were shipped and should be there. A handful of times over the years with subscription cds, I've had to request a "replacement" shipment, including last week, actually.

franknichols

Tim, I'm in MA and usually get them Mon-Tues. Every now and then it takes until Thurs., but it's the U.S. Postal Service......whatta ya gonna do? :wink: :wink: (Just kidding if anyone here is a Postal employee...No Slam intended.) Unless it was a recurrent, it probably went out with the Thurs. Shipment.

Rob, who I assume is your rep, is a great guy and will treat you right. Plus, like others have said, it is worth the wait.

Enjoy,

Frank 8)

djsoxfan

It could be because you're a Yankee Fan and think the world owes you. Just kidding I usually receive mine on Monday sometimes Tuesday.

GO SOX!!!!!

AMS Albany

LOL...

djsoxfan said:
It could be because you're a Yankee Fan and think the world owes you. Just kidding I usually receive mine on Monday sometimes Tuesday.

GO SOX!!!!!
Good one! We are all sucking this year. By the way, you've heard of Dennis Eckersley?? My first cousin :)
(My mother's sisters son) Part of my heart is a Sox fan..

robdtmc

Tim,
You should have HP200715 already, we shipped it on the 12th. Email me if you get 16 before this one. Feel free to email me at any time about any issue you may have.

Later,
Rob Drachler

DJ_Xtreme00

I got that one really late as well. And so far this week I have not recieved the latest CD (#16). I don't know what the problem is but I used to get my CD's on either Saturday or Monday. Now I never know when.

erniejade

For me, every time I called up and got another cd mailed, 1-2 months later the original one shows up post marked properly! My post office sucks!

Example, I called because i was missing one from Feb. they send it, I receive the replacement. in late April I receive the original one post marked feb!

Prime cuts has allways been fantastic about replacement CD's

All Night Music

Brian,

That happens out here with all the mail. My area is still considered a rural route! :shock:

I recieved #15 last week, and it was damaged, a first for me. :( JonesTM was right on top of it. My replacement should have gone out yesterday.

erniejade

It is frustrating that is for sure!! I think we might have the same pissed of mail worker!!

The will county mail system is bad that is for sure!

My favorite is when I have a package that has to be signed for and they don't give me a notice that it is here untill it gets sent back..... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.