1. Welcome to the new Mobile Beat forums! Your user name and password works just as it did before. If you have any trouble logging in please contact loginhelp@mobilebeat.com

Thanks,
    The Mobile Beat Team

Which Mackie Authorized repair center do you recommend?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Larry Williams, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Williams

Larry Williams WED

Hi Everyone;

I know there are several Mackie Authorized Service Centers around the country. I am not sure which one to choose and have even heard of poor customer service about one imparticular. So I want to make an informed choice.

I am looking for recommendations about particular "repair" facilities whom have a quick turn around time and excellent customer service. I am located on the West Coast but will certainly ship further, if necessary. I simply want a "repair" facility with an excellent reputation.

Any recommendations?

(Note: If you have phone numbers and/or website addresses, that would be most helpful. Thank you!)
  2. Professor_JAM

Professor_JAM New Member

Hi Larry,

I recommend the Speaker exchange http://www.speakerex.com/ for the reasons you mentioned - You may have seen them advertised in publications.

Phone and ask to speak with the owner - Tell them I recommended you.
  3. Larry Williams

Larry Williams WED

Thanks Jam! I may be contacting them based upon your recommendation.

However, I don't see them on the list as a Mackie Authorized repair facility.

Does anyone else have any other recommendations for "Mackie Authorized" repair facilities?
  4. Bill_Goode

Bill_Goode Mobile Beat Moderator Staff Member

Larry,

I would head on over to the gear board and ask the ProDJ Mackie vendors your question.

It's a more educated net and better fish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.