1. Welcome to the new Mobile Beat forums! Your user name and password works just as it did before. If you have any trouble logging in please contact loginhelp@mobilebeat.com

Thanks,
    The Mobile Beat Team

Thank you letter samples

Discussion in 'Business, Marketing, Websites' started by affordableprodjs, May 8, 2012.

1. affordableprodjs

affordableprodjs New Member

Hello,

Anyone have any "Thank You" letter samples or templates. I am stuck on what to say to my clients thanking them for their business. Any direction would be helpfull

Thanks

Marcus

2. mcmusicdj

mcmusicdj McMusic

Why feel the need for a template? Make it sincere and personalized.

3. djmbr01

djmbr01 Account Closed

Dear Marcus,

Seeing as this is only your second post, I just want to make sure there are not any other valuable assets we can give you?

Do you need a formal business plans, marketing materials, contracts, forms for any and every aspect of your business, website templates, software, music files...

4. waasta

waasta Account Closed

...but he's been a member here longer than you. This trolling has to stop, man.

5. djmbr01

djmbr01 Account Closed

Your definition of trolling is rather broad and meaningless.

I simply have a different perspective than you on this, and apparently many other topics, but feel free to send him your important and hard earned business forms.

6. Maverick

Maverick Pumping It Up

if you can't help a post why reply? If your just going to harass someone...ok done flaming ...just click BACK and go to another thread if you can't help...

For the OP: http://www.thank-you-note-examples-and-tips.com/
    http://www.thank-you-note-samples.com/
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/thank-you-card-wording-TC006089212.aspx

7. djtunes

djtunes Checking Reality

8. djtunes

djtunes Checking Reality

9. djmbr01

djmbr01 Account Closed

10. djtunes

djtunes Checking Reality

11. djmbr01

djmbr01 Account Closed

No, just referenced.

12. Maverick

Maverick Pumping It Up

If your troll is so trolly that people can't tell it's a troll you failed at trolling

13. hippydog

hippydog wuz here when it was Red.

Instead of attacking others, why dont you directly email Ryan and explain how you hate the concept of his website.. Maybe even mention that things like the DJ university personally offends your sensibilities..

We sometimes share info on this site.. it happens.. sometimes its done via email, sometimes out in the open..

your not going to stop it, but your welcome to take your hatred and vile attitude due to your failed business elsewhere..

14. djtunes

djtunes Checking Reality

No, it was an obvious threat.
    You did not like my postings about toxic people, so you send me a link that clearly means stay away from you or I'll get stung.

You might do something to deface me as a professional on the internet. Or cause me headaches in my social networking circle.
    I'll take heed to your threat and end my responses to the bickering.
    I am afraid of people who do things anonymously and can't be found or stopped.
    Face to face is a different story.

All the best.

Sorry to offend you.

15. djmbr01

djmbr01 Account Closed

You couldn't be more incorrect or delusional. Not only was there no intent to threaten (Are you serious?) but I have so little, not any for that matter, concern about you or your judgement.

Jellyfish certainly have a rep for stinging but they are also spineless and easy to see through. Just thinking out loud, offering some alternate possibilities.

16. djtunes

djtunes Checking Reality

Whatever. SMH

You posted an article titled: How To Avoid Jellyfish Stings

Instead of tip toeing just say what it meant.

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  17. Utah DJ

Utah DJ New Member

Sendoutcards (dot) com is a good site for this and comes in handy for Christmas cards. A lot of referrals come from these.

18. Gregoree

Gregoree Member

I still believe a personal handwritten thank you card is much more effective and sincere. Sure it takes a little time but it is worth it!

19. J.T. Michaels

J.T. Michaels New Member

Actually Sendoutcards (dot) com is personalized and handwritten (sort of). You pick the card form the website, type your personalized message, choose the handwritten font, and they mail it for you. It's not cheesy either. It's popular with companies and individuals. I just don't care for their "marketing scheme" type salespeople and it can get a bit pricy so I'm no longer with them.