1. Welcome to the new Mobile Beat forums! Your user name and password works just as it did before. If you have any trouble logging in please contact loginhelp@mobilebeat.com

Thanks,
    The Mobile Beat Team

So, what'd you get done while the site was down?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DJSTEVEZ, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSTEVEZ

DJSTEVEZ DJ Emeritus

I was SO productive while the site was unavailable.
    I can't believe all I got accomplished.
    It's kinda frightening to realize just how much my personal productivity suffers with all the time I spend here...DOH!
    -Z-

2. hippydog

hippydog wuz here when it was Red.

I got a major virus on my main desktop, in the attempt to fix it, I somehow crippled windows XP. Needed to do a wipe and full reinstall.. not fun.. a week later and I am still slowly putting everything back on the computer and organizing..

I feel like such an idiot as I didnt bother to update my anti-virus even though I knew its subscription was over :-(.

The computer need a rebuild anyways as it was getting buggy, this was just a bad week for it to happen..

I really really really hate computers this week..

3. DJ Dr. Drax

DJ Dr. Drax New Member

I got ALOT done. Online forums can easily become live sucking black holes of wasted time. You really need to evaluate why your reading or posting ANYWHERE. If you really can't look yourself in the eye & say honestly it's helping to build your business, perhaps you should take some time off.... This isn't to say that hangin & chatting is bad. JUST that it can become an additctive behaviour that is UNPRODUCTIVE WASTE of TIME. Use online forums as they were intended, a knowledge base for ideas.

4. -bp-

-bp- For Position Only

Finally got around to finishing my unified string theory.
    Sent my proposal for world peace to the UN. Kofi Annan, says they'll probably approve it by June.
    Funny thing, I discovered quite by accident that breathing the vapors from my cold fusion reactor cures all cancers and pink eye.
    Huh...

Tonight, I'm going to camp out at Redbox to be the first to rent Ghost Protocol. Anyone know if you can open burn in a Walgreens parking lot?

5. Mark Evans

Mark Evans Mobile Beat Moderator Staff Member

Geez Brian did you see what everyone else got done? Get a life :)

6. DJSTEVEZ

DJSTEVEZ DJ Emeritus

Holy **** that made laugh hard. Made my day B. -Z-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.