1. Welcome to the new Mobile Beat forums! Your user name and password works just as it did before. If you have any trouble logging in please contact loginhelp@mobilebeat.com

Thanks,
    The Mobile Beat Team

Setting Priorities When Expanding

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Bill_Goode, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill_Goode

Bill_Goode Mobile Beat Moderator Staff Member

Hi,

I have a good issue that input would be welcome on...

This spring has brought a flood of business and new prospects into the fold. I am working to try and ramp up to cover it so the client is treated as the kings and queens they are and should be and have started by adding an office manager/salesperson (she will handle other business offerings I am expanding with as well) and bringing in my brother again to train him as a roadie and DJ/mixing host for smaller parties that do not require extensive planning.

I have a goal of bing able to have the company do four to 5 events in a weekend on an year-round basis.

What would be some items that should be a priority so I can ramp up and keep quality high and sales consistent??

2. Jason Cathcart

Jason Cathcart New Member

Gaffer's tape - you're going to need a whole lot of gaffer's tape. ;)

If you don't already have one, get a system to keep track of client communications. Some way of knowing when you last spoke with someone, and what it was about. Once you add staff it'll be important to make sure you don't lose communications, or miscommunicate within your own organization about client requirements and expectations.

3. DJSTEVEZ

DJSTEVEZ DJ Emeritus

As per The Wall Street Journal's Small Business correspondent for CBS Joe Connolly;
    "As your budget & resources allow, stick to what you know and do well, outsource everything else".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.