1. Welcome to the new Mobile Beat forums! Your user name and password works just as it did before. If you have any trouble logging in please contact loginhelp@mobilebeat.com

Thanks,
    The Mobile Beat Team

Serato Crashing

Discussion in 'Tools Of The Trade' started by fbedjs, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fbedjs

fbedjs New Member

This is for all my Serato Ninjas. SO i'm using Sl 1 box with 2.3.0 software and the Denon mc6000 as the midi controller. its seems to work great for a while. I went to put a different song on channel one and it froze on me. Thank god I have VDJ as a back playing from the headphone jack. I have a prom coming up and i want to stay with serato cause of sound quality. Would anybody have any clues why this is happen.

Yes i did analyze my songs which are in I tunes. but not sure if it did all songs, over 20,000 in itunes and i ran it for a day. why do you think this is happen or what should i try.

Thanks

2. -bp-

-bp- For Position Only

As an owner of Scratch Live with an SL-3, Itch and an MC 6000 with VDJ, I wouldn't use Serato Scratch Live with a DN-MC6000. I know there is a work-around and technically it will work. But Scratch Live with a SL-1 works best with a single mixer and two turntables or CDJ-type players.
    VDJ works great with the DN-MC6000. If that's your controller, I'd stick with that.

Since you're using the SL-1, you might want to go back to SL version 2.0. Might be more stable. Also, if you're using an i-core computer, there are a host of known issues with the TTM-57 and SL-1 and i3's, 5's and 7's. Check the user forums at Serato.com.

3. DJSkinnyGuy

DJSkinnyGuy Active Member

could be a corrupt file?

i use a 6000 with an sl1 on 2.0.0

i don't trust anything newer yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.