1. Welcome to the new Mobile Beat forums! Your user name and password works just as it did before. If you have any trouble logging in please contact loginhelp@mobilebeat.com

Thanks,
    The Mobile Beat Team

One of the most memorable weddings I've done..

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arnoldo Offermann, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnoldo Offermann

Arnoldo Offermann Active Member

WOW! This was one heck of a party!!

Paul and Hope Jackson are one of the coolest people I've met. They wanted to have a good time and incorporate some simple party elements: 1) Hope and her friends LOVE to dance. 2) Paul's a member of Sigma Chi 3) Detroit, Michigan is in THE HOUSE.

Awesome. But they didn't prepare me for the amount of energy that would exude from their friends and family.

The location was the Cheval Golf and Country Club in Lutz. The ceremony was stunning, but because there's NO power and I didn't want to run extension cords where people are walking, I brought out a battery powered system and set it up in a discreet location. Everything went off without a hitch, though the massive winds prevented the microphones from being used. No worries, as the officiant was loud and clear.

Monica helped coordinate the ceremony and reception lineup as Alex of Alex Gilliard Photography took some amazing shots!

The reception had our basic lighting package, but it filled up the entire ballroom nicely and saturated the room with their wedding colors.

[​IMG]

It's hard to describe the night... I wish you all could have been there. There were so many great moments that I had to do two videos and that was after hours of debating which clips to keep or delete! It seemed that every song had a "flash mob" moment where someone or a group of people came up with a routine. Every song was a sing-a-long and brought many funny moments. Watch the videos and see what I mean.

Check out some of our pics and video below... there are two videos, a Part I and Part II and then a video of a traditional Sigma Chi song called "Sweetheart of Sigma Chi."

Oh, and playing the Live Trucker version of Kid Rock's "Cowboy" became an intense moment!

http://www.arnoldooffermann.com/weddings/lutz-wedding-dj.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.