1. Welcome to the new Mobile Beat forums! Your user name and password works just as it did before. If you have any trouble logging in please contact loginhelp@mobilebeat.com

Thanks,
    The Mobile Beat Team

My GC Pro Rep is Freakin' Awesome!

Discussion in 'Tools Of The Trade' started by DJSTEVEZ, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSTEVEZ

DJSTEVEZ DJ Emeritus

The quote below attests to the benefits of going from being an off the street GC consumer, to a prosumer with a GC Pro Account Rep, none the least of which are better prices and superior service those gotten by GC Consumers. Unlike Mr. Lynch I don't spend anywhere near $80K a year with GC, but today, my GC Pro Rep returned my phone call while attending an appointment with his doctor! If that ain't high end customer service, I don't know what is. Shout out to Tony D, GC Pro Rep EXTRAORDINAIRE!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. BillESC

BillESC Member

I don't care if you spend only $ 50.00 with me a year. I'll give you the best advice, best price and answer the phone most Sundays.

3. NickyB

NickyB Gear and Equipment Moderator

And with Bill you also get the "joke du jour!"

4. unlimitedsounds

unlimitedsounds Active Member

I want the best price when I BUY anything no matter how much I spend! Thats why I use vendors on here and on another forum.. I dont like the prices ar my local Guitar center or another local music store near me. Way too high!! Plus the guitar center near me doesnt have anyone in the DJ dept that knows anything worth a dam...

5. DJSTEVEZ

DJSTEVEZ DJ Emeritus

Bill, Bill, Bill, that's like telling us water is wet...we all know it to be true.
    I recommend no one more that you. Certainly no one has ever treated me better.
    I just thought this was a good story. No disrespect intended. A thousand Mia culpas. -Z-

6. Ken Heath

Ken Heath Super Moderator...da-ta-daaa!!! Staff Member

Bill has ALWAYS been available to give advice, whether on-line or over the phone, to anyone, anytime, anywhere...

We have the best vendors around hangin' on these boards!

7. djstevieray

djstevieray Somewhere On Hoth

The ONLY thing I won't call Bill for is when I need to purchase Blizzard Lights (since I get a great deal ;) already). The funny thing is my first order of Blizzard Lights was 20 of the original RGB Pucks, and 20 10ft. MiTee DMX cables about 2 years ago, which I bought from Bill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.