1. Welcome to the new Mobile Beat forums! Your user name and password works just as it did before. If you have any trouble logging in please contact loginhelp@mobilebeat.com

Thanks,
    The Mobile Beat Team

DJ Intelligence problem today

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by volcano, Feb 17, 2012.

1. volcano

volcano DJ

Anyone else having a problem with DJ intelligence today?. I am unable to create a new client. I get a message that reads, "An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator." I emailed DJIntelligence but no response yet. I tried creating the new client on Firefox and Internet Explorer but both had an error message.
  2. Mark Evans

Mark Evans Mobile Beat Moderator Staff Member

Same here putting in a support ticket
  3. bill_smith

bill_smith MobileBeat Moderator Staff Member

I just logged in and attempted to create a client login, no problems.
  4. volcano

volcano DJ

I received a reply from DJIntelligence. "We are aware of the error, have alerted our development team, and will be working to fix this as quickly as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused."
  5. DJ ConXion

DJ ConXion ProDJ Sponsor

The problem was as a result of a programming change in the software. We have corrected the issue and the system is fully operational again.
  6. DJ Intelligence

DJ Intelligence ProDJ Sponsor

We were installing some upgrades that caused a glitch on a handful of accounts for a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. If you experience any problems in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our support team directly at http://support.intelligenceinc.com -- We are always happy to help! Also, we post info about upgrades at http://www.facebook.com/djintelligence -- Make sure to follow this page to stay up-to-date. Thank you for using DJ Intelligence and for your continued support!