1. Welcome to the new Mobile Beat forums! Your user name and password works just as it did before. If you have any trouble logging in please contact loginhelp@mobilebeat.com

Thanks,
    The Mobile Beat Team

Configurig Denon MC6000 with VDJ - NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Tools Of The Trade' started by DJ Roswell, Apr 13, 2012.

1. DJ Roswell

DJ Roswell New Member

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a Denon MC6000. I am trying to configure it with VDJ v.7.

I just can not seem to get it correct.

can anyone help?

Cheers,

Roswell
  2. Mark Evans

Mark Evans Mobile Beat Moderator Staff Member

Mac or PC?
  3. Billabong

Billabong Rock Lobster

Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of VDJ from their website. Should be version 7.0.5 (b380). Support for the MC6000 is built in (native).

And yes, PC or Mac? :)
  4. DJSTEVEZ

DJSTEVEZ DJ Emeritus

1st, welcome to the Mobile Beat forums. It's great to have you here. New members are our lifeblood of this forum.
    There are specific tech support threads on the Virtual DJ website that already have a ton of info on the MC6000 config issues.
    The only bummer about the MC 6000 is that it is so sophisticated and so flexible that the initial setup is not intuitive and requires careful reading of the owners manual. Here's the link: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/action/search.html Good luck, and once again, welcome! -Z-
  5. Maverick

Maverick Pumping It Up

I had some issues when setting this up too, I couldn't get sound to come out. BE sure to check the internal mixer volume in VDJ as by default they go to 0 when its started up..or call Denon support they were most helpful and will save you alot of hair pulling!