Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Register Now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

User Tag List

"Found you on Google"

I love WOM adverting; it's great to hear comments like, "I heard from so and so..." and "I heard good things about you...".

But hearing, "I found you on Google" always helps satisfy my inner DIY webcreator/SEO.

http://entertainmentsolutionsmi.com
    jeff@entertainmentsolutionsmi.com

JUST curious, here...Out of the "found you on google" types what's the spread that turn out to be real leads vs tire kickers / "my budget is.." types?
    Rev. Lou Mascitello, Temple of Azrael, THD Entertainment & Oldgoat Computers, Charter Member: LDJC
    I was the fifth horseman of the Apocalypse - before they became famous.

Ditto what Lou said and are you asking what search terms they used, what avenue took them to you (i.e. was it direct to your site or through wedding wire etc.)?

I have found my site on the second page a lot where it used to be on the first but people still call saying they found me on Google. :/
    If you don't think you can or don't want to do something, you are right. If you think you can and want to do something, you are also right.

www.DJTunesOfFlorida.com
    1-888-DJ-TUNES
    Roger

Another thing I've noticed is results vary depending on where they are located when they do the search.
    If you don't think you can or don't want to do something, you are right. If you think you can and want to do something, you are also right.

www.DJTunesOfFlorida.com
    1-888-DJ-TUNES
    Roger

We've been doing well with Google also, hopefully more as time passes. Google........the new YP?

It's getting tougher to be on the 1st page nowadays without paying for an ad. Too many national booking agent type companies and Djs from other cities trying to get their foot in the door. But still WOM rules!
    Professional DJ Service, Event Lighting, MCs and Event Coordinators for a Wedding Reception or Party Event in Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Puget Sound, WA. Entertainment beyond compare!
    http://www.musicdelitedj.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bb For This Useful Post:

Old_Goat (10-14-2013)

Of all the different ads I ever took out, the single best "ad-vantage" I EVER had was WOM.

I out-worked and out earned every other DJ in my areas for all of the 80's,90's and '00's. I probably did in the 70's as well...there were so doggone few of us then...I don't know if we could tell!
    Rev. Lou Mascitello, Temple of Azrael, THD Entertainment & Oldgoat Computers, Charter Member: LDJC
    I was the fifth horseman of the Apocalypse - before they became famous.