Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Register Now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by djtunes View Post
    Am I being threatened?
    No, just referenced.

If your troll is so trolly that people can't tell it's a troll you failed at trolling

Leduc (just south of Edmonton) , Alberta, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    Dear Marcus,

Seeing as this is only your second post, I just want to make sure there are not any other valuable assets we can give you?.
    Instead of attacking others, why dont you directly email Ryan and explain how you hate the concept of his website.. Maybe even mention that things like the DJ university personally offends your sensibilities..

We sometimes share info on this site.. it happens.. sometimes its done via email, sometimes out in the open..

your not going to stop it, but your welcome to take your hatred and vile attitude due to your failed business elsewhere..

No, it was an obvious threat.
    You did not like my postings about toxic people, so you send me a link that clearly means stay away from you or I'll get stung.

You might do something to deface me as a professional on the internet. Or cause me headaches in my social networking circle.
    I'll take heed to your threat and end my responses to the bickering.
    I am afraid of people who do things anonymously and can't be found or stopped.
    Face to face is a different story.

All the best.

Sorry to offend you.
    If you don't think you can or don't want to do something, you are right. If you think you can and want to do something, you are also right.

www.DJTunesOfFlorida.com
    1-888-DJ-TUNES
    Roger

Quote Originally Posted by djtunes View Post
    No, it was an obvious threat.
    You did not like my postings about toxic people, so you send me a link that clearly means stay away from you or I'll get stung.

You might do something to deface me as a professional on the internet. Or cause me headaches in my social networking circle.
    I'll take heed to your threat and end my responses to the bickering.
    I am afraid of people who do things anonymously and can't be found or stopped.
    Face to face is a different story.

All the best.

Sorry to offend you.
    You couldn't be more incorrect or delusional. Not only was there no intent to threaten (Are you serious?) but I have so little, not any for that matter, concern about you or your judgement.

Jellyfish certainly have a rep for stinging but they are also spineless and easy to see through. Just thinking out loud, offering some alternate possibilities.

Whatever. SMH

You posted an article titled: How To Avoid Jellyfish Stings

Instead of tip toeing just say what it meant.
    Last edited by djtunes; 05-09-2012 at 05:08 PM.
    If you don't think you can or don't want to do something, you are right. If you think you can and want to do something, you are also right.

www.DJTunesOfFlorida.com
    1-888-DJ-TUNES
    Roger

Sendoutcards (dot) com is a good site for this and comes in handy for Christmas cards. A lot of referrals come from these.

I still believe a personal handwritten thank you card is much more effective and sincere. Sure it takes a little time but it is worth it!
    Greg

Actually Sendoutcards (dot) com is personalized and handwritten (sort of). You pick the card form the website, type your personalized message, choose the handwritten font, and they mail it for you. It's not cheesy either. It's popular with companies and individuals. I just don't care for their "marketing scheme" type salespeople and it can get a bit pricy so I'm no longer with them.