Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Register Now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    NBurke717 Guest

USED GEAR - Buy, Sell or Trade for May 2012

It's that time again ..... to refresh our used gear ads. By now everyone knows the drill so lets get to it.

9 Chauvet LEDrain Par56s, now accepting unreasonable offers. If you want all nine, I have two more with the yokes broken off (lights work and I have the yokes) that I'll toss in.
    contact me at info@robertbenda.com
    Grand Forks DJ Robert Benda: RNB Weddings

Four JBL JRX118s subs. $350 each (Posting for a friend of mine) Pittsburgh, Pa area. Email me directly at topdogdj@hotmail.com if interested.
    DC
    Top Dog Productions
    http://www.johnstowndj.com

Getting nearer to my retirement so its time to begin the "downsizing." I have a few items that can go out now and there will be more to follow I'm sure.
    Lets get started with these and buyer pays S&H from 21108

(6) American DJ P64B LED Pros in like new condition, have wooden bases if you want them - $100 each or make a reasonable offer SOLD

(3) Aphex Model 104 "Big Bottom" aural exciters. IMHO, these sound much better than a BBE, especially if your speakers have "hot" horns. $70 each

(24) Jamstar Elite P64 LED up-lights - 20 are fully operational with frosted covers, 4 are down but I can make 2 more operational using parts from the other
    pair (DIP switch #10 is open on both so they cannot be run standalone). $65 ea and they're built tough! SOLD

(1) METEOR 75W halogen Oil Wheel projector with an extra wheel - Makes a great moving backdrop Like new $75

(1) OMNISYSTEMS "Hypnotic" 250W halogen. Uses fiber optics to produce an ever changing and very colorful smeared backdrop. $75

(2) MARTIN Punisher DMXable moon-flowers (like the ADJ Sparkle but much better and fully controllable with gobos).- $200 each in foam lined cases.

(1) Cortex DJMix-300 iPod console (could use the latest software update) Make me a reasonable offer

That's it for now but believe me, more will follow! Email: DJNickyB@verizon.net Phone: 410-729-2995
    Last edited by NickyB; 05-09-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Nick Burke (aka DJ NickyB)
    http://www.NickyB-Entertainment.com
    Gear Board Co-Moderator
    Ex USAF Electronics Tech
    Pro Musician (bass & keyboards) '65-'87 / DJ since '87
    40+ yrs Sr Computer Systems Programmer at NASA/GSFC

(2) Coemar ProWash 250 LX moving head wash fixtures. Come with a dual roadcase and brand new MSD 250/2 lamps ($200+ value). Make me an offer! Pickup in Chicagoland area, or can deliver in Chicago/Milwaukee for a fee. PM me or email me at info@dpdjs.com
    Anthony
    Dance Party DJs
    Lake Zurich, IL

1 Martin Wizard (not extreme) good working condition, new bulb and includes two new bulbs $300 + shipping

2 Chauvet Colorstips. Both work perfectly, one has a small chip out of the plastic $275 (for the pair) + shipping

2ea EV Zx4 15" Speakers $350ea (Local Pickup only)

2ea B-52 ACT 18 Subs (Black Paint Finish) Excellent condition, with custom padded (Cloud Nine) covers $650ea (Local Pickup only)

1 QSC PLX 1802 Amp Excellent condition, only used for powering mids/highs never run above 1/2 and never clipped. Nice amp. $750 +shipping

4ea Chauvet Q Spot 260 LED Moving Heads. Excellent like new condition no issues, will ship in original boxes. $625ea + shipping

2 ea Global truss ST132 Truss Stands good condition $150ea (Local Pickup only)

1 6'x10' cargo trailer (Doolittle) Custom Carpet floor and sides, spare tire, custom stainless steel ramp extensions, 2005 model great condition. $2500 (Local Pickup only)

Roland V4 video mixer new in box never used. $900 + shipping

BenQ 2000 lumen projector in excellent condition and still on original bulb with less than 100 hours on it. $300 + shipping

Email me at dandyd67@gmail.com

I will be happy to take pics if you like. Better hurry, I go in for back surgery later this month hence why I am selling some of my equipment.

My Par56s are all sold, TY
    Grand Forks DJ Robert Benda: RNB Weddings

2 EV ELX115p's. They are for sale because they are too big for my car. Only about a year old. I will take care of shipping for the right price. Great condition! Nothing wrong with them!

Turbosound Speakers

Pair of Turbosound TDX-151 Passive Speakers. $600 or offer. These sound great! Thank you.
    Local pick up please, Milwaukee/Chicago.

Send email if you want pix.

Charlie
    info@partyco.com
    "Where The Party Begins!"
    www.partyco.com

global truss triangle with base stand

Still have global triangle Truss piece 6.56 ft. with 3x3 metal base stand.
    truss is good condition, has some scuffs. Base plate is rusty but can be polished/painted or covered.
    $300 or offer. Local Pick up Milwaukee/Chicago.
    email for pix.

Thank you.

Charlie
    info@partyco.com
    "Where The Party Begins!"
    www.partyco.com