Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Register Now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

User Tag List

Thread: Serato Crashing

Serato Crashing

This is for all my Serato Ninjas. SO i'm using Sl 1 box with 2.3.0 software and the Denon mc6000 as the midi controller. its seems to work great for a while. I went to put a different song on channel one and it froze on me. Thank god I have VDJ as a back playing from the headphone jack. I have a prom coming up and i want to stay with serato cause of sound quality. Would anybody have any clues why this is happen.

Yes i did analyze my songs which are in I tunes. but not sure if it did all songs, over 20,000 in itunes and i ran it for a day. why do you think this is happen or what should i try.

Thanks

DJ Johnny
    Asus core i5
    Serato & VDJ
    http://www.feedbackentertainment.com
    Practice and Enjoy

As an owner of Scratch Live with an SL-3, Itch and an MC 6000 with VDJ, I wouldn't use Serato Scratch Live with a DN-MC6000. I know there is a work-around and technically it will work. But Scratch Live with a SL-1 works best with a single mixer and two turntables or CDJ-type players.
    VDJ works great with the DN-MC6000. If that's your controller, I'd stick with that.

Since you're using the SL-1, you might want to go back to SL version 2.0. Might be more stable. Also, if you're using an i-core computer, there are a host of known issues with the TTM-57 and SL-1 and i3's, 5's and 7's. Check the user forums at Serato.com.
    Thanks!

Brian Price
    www.djbrianprice.com
    www.luminousevenings.com
    www.schooldancecentral.com

The things you own, own you.
    -Tyler-

on a rock in the middle of the pacific ocean
    could be a corrupt file?

i use a 6000 with an sl1 on 2.0.0

i don't trust anything newer yet