Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Register Now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

User Tag List

Configurig Denon MC6000 with VDJ - NEED HELP!

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a Denon MC6000. I am trying to configure it with VDJ v.7.

I just can not seem to get it correct.

can anyone help?

Cheers,

Roswell

Mac or PC?
    www.djmarke.com
    Fred's Little Buddy

Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of VDJ from their website. Should be version 7.0.5 (b380). Support for the MC6000 is built in (native).

And yes, PC or Mac?

1st, welcome to the Mobile Beat forums. It's great to have you here. New members are our lifeblood of this forum.
    There are specific tech support threads on the Virtual DJ website that already have a ton of info on the MC6000 config issues.
    The only bummer about the MC 6000 is that it is so sophisticated and so flexible that the initial setup is not intuitive and requires careful reading of the owners manual. Here's the link: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/action/search.html Good luck, and once again, welcome! -Z-
    DJ Steve -Z-

D.J. Couture
    Your Special Day, Custom Designed & One of a Kind

Serving The WORLD from
    www.DJCouture.com

I had some issues when setting this up too, I couldn't get sound to come out. BE sure to check the internal mixer volume in VDJ as by default they go to 0 when its started up..or call Denon support they were most helpful and will save you alot of hair pulling!