Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Register Now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

User Tag List

Win Free Blizzard Lights!

In a shameless effort to bribe all of you to spend more time thinking about Blizzard Lighting, we’ve come up with a new and utterly fantastic contest for you all to participate in! That’s right, boys and girls, we’re proud to unveil our “SHOW US YOUR PUCKS” contest! (Applause, cheering) And… brace yourself… the grand prize winner is in-line to pick up OVER $2,000 worth of Blizzard gear!

Here’s how to enter:

1.) Create a video showcasing your current Blizzard gear. It can be mixed with other gear, but remember… we’re showcasing BLIZZARD gear here! Be creative! Show us how you use the gear, and take note –the videos can be serious or humorous, or a mixture of both! BE CREATIVE!
    2.) Upload your video to YouTube before the contest ends, and post it as a video response to (Our video will be live ASAP)
    3.) Post a link to your video right here on our Blizzard Lighting Facebook page between Midnight Central Time on April 15th and 11:59 pm May 14th, 2012.
    4.) The winners will be chosen from all entries posted, and winning entries will be judged based on creativity, enthusiasm, and on the number of “likes” each video receives on YouTube and on our Facebook page, but the ultimate decision will be made by our panel of esteemed judges.
    Go too http://www.blizzardlighting.com/contest for complete rules.
    DJ Stevie Ray
    Stevie Ray Entertainment is the Premier Entertainment company in North East Pennsylvania.

Blizzard Lighting LLC. Forum Administrator
    Modesty & sincerity maybe the best to measure of a DJ, rather than what price they are charging.
    jc

I'd be happy to show them my PUCKS if they'd ship them to me ...... I'm waiting on Four Q12's for my T-Bar.

Who did you order them through?
    DJ Stevie Ray
    Stevie Ray Entertainment is the Premier Entertainment company in North East Pennsylvania.

Modesty & sincerity maybe the best to measure of a DJ, rather than what price they are charging.
    jc

I want to win them so I will have some.. I cant show you what I dont have

so, you have to BUY some Blizzard lights, in order to win MORE Blizzard lights.
    I thought that was illegal.
    Mike Foxx

Nope Mike, You could always steal some from someone. j/k
    DJ Stevie Ray

jc

But you need Blizzard lights to win Blizzard lights.
    Hampton Thomas

Special Occasions Entertainment
    540-869-5103
    hampton@specialoccasionsdj.com
    www.specialoccasionsdj.com

Has the link or video been posted yet? Where do we post our puck video(s)?

Cheers,

Joe
    Joe Staniszewski
    http://www.jbsentertainment.com

"Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita"

Copyright © 2013 JBS Entertainment
    This post, opinion and viewpoint is copyrighted information.

It is the sole property of JBS Entertainment.
    Do not copy or otherwise use this information or exchange it with
    others without the expressed written consent of the author.

You Tube Joe

Quote Originally Posted by djstevieray View Post
    Here’s how to enter:
    2.) Upload your video to YouTube before the contest ends, and post it as a video response to (Our video will be live ASAP)
    3.) Post a link to your video right here on our Blizzard Lighting Facebook page between Midnight Central Time on April 15th and 11:59 pm May 14th, 2012.
    DJ Stevie Ray

jc

FYI,
    They never posted a video on YouTube. But the contest is still on, just post your videos on the Blizzard Facebook Fan Page. http://www.facebook.com/blizzardlighting

Good news everyone. We are going to extend the "Show us your Pucks" contest by another week! So the final deadline is Monday the 21st of May by 12:00am Monday night! Good luck to everyone and once again all the info about the contest can be found here: www.blizzardlighting.com/contest
    Minus of course the extended time. So remember Monday the 21st of May will be the final call for videos to be in and submitted to our wall and messaged to our inbox. Thanks! Good Luck and Good Puck!
    DJ Stevie Ray

jc