Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Register Now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No kidding,... it was only yesterday when I mailed my Ebay listed unused EV corded mic I had carried around for the past two years as a backup. I figured no need with the redundant pairs of cordless,,,,now I feel sooooo vunerable
    dj-jc

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-JC View Post
    .I do not use WI-fi on my lappys, however if a guest at a reception tapped into the venue's free WI-Fi with their cell phones would this possibly cause the same issue?
    Generally if the Wi-fi transmitters are 6-10 feet away (or more) there is no issue. All radios have an issue if you stick an unintended transmitter right near the receiver antennas. If you use the paddle antennas and then split them it is nearly impossible for a transmitter to hit both of them.
    Don Boomer
    Microphone Product Line Mgr.
    Line 6, Inc.