Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Register Now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Just like any "list provider" there is a limit to what they are responsible for. They physically see people in the store, and have to have a certain amount of trust, that the "customer" gives them accurate information. Beyond that, they really have no responsibility for guaranteeing information.

You are paying for someone to compile the list and give it to you. From there, you have to make the contacts and weed out the people you want as customers.
    The only stupid question is the one not asked....
    Major Sounds Music Entertainment - Peoria, IL

That is a good way to put it. I'm going to see if I can get the manager to let me do a free 2-3 month trial without the list but putting my flyer in their stores to see if it drums up any traffic.