Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Register Now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mobile Beat CD Sets

Hello everyone,

Have heard some reference to the "Mobile Beat" CD compilation sets. Does anyone know where to locate/purchase the MB CD Comp sets?

Thanks!

Sorry but they are no longer available for purchase. Only the people that bought them years ago were able to buy and keep them.
    www.djmarke.com
    Fred's Little Buddy

Occasionally you can find a "legit" set of the origional cd's on ebay.

That is to say that they are not supposed to be legally sold, or purchased.

They are often very expensive for the songs that are on them, vs the compulations available today.

IF you are going to look there, be very carefull to not purchase burned copies.

IMHO, just not worth all headaches vs the songs you would actually still use.
    Music is not just a way of life...
    It IS life!

Dan Sauer
    Pegasus Mobile Entertainment
    www.yourdj1.com

Better to check out the list of songs in the free section here at ProDJ.com. Then, purchase the songs you don't already have legally.

The rainforest island paradise of Douglas, Alaska
    A decade ago, I could spin most parties using the two Mobile Beat sets. Like anything, they aged.

It's still a good set, but not worth the potential hassles of buying an illicit set - and any set you could buy would be an illicit set, thanks to the licensing issues discussed above.

Don at rotations.com can set you up with more comprehensive starter compilation sets that do not have the associated legal hassles attached.
    Eric Caldwell
    DJ/VJ In Hiaitus
    "I think the only one here who really has a viable 'market' complaint is Eric" (Valerie Ruste)
    I Live Here

Mark would there be a list that we can see so that well I can look at what was on them

I would be interested to see that and say lol already have that CD or some of the songs or go thru the whole set and say I have all these songs on say 200x cd's instead of say that set that MB released

thanks
    Have a nice Day

DjDennis
    Treble Clef - Mobile Dj's
    CEO - Director/Manager/Entertainment Director
    (In this crazy business for over 30 years)

Member of: ANDJA, USODJA, CODJA, Djadvantage.com, DjApproved.com, DjChat.com, Ourdjtalk.com

Listed here under Archives/Track Listings.

Best bet get a library of tunes from Multi Music called Power Trakks (I think only in Canada.. pity )

ERG has Knock Out Hits different versions for USA and Canada

Promo Only has the Essential series

these will give more than the core and save you money in the long run and are all legal

Mike
    Mike Brooks
    Halifax, Nova Scotia,Canada
    www.brooksdj.ca
    mike@brooksdj.ca

I've got both the Mobil Beat and the Promo Only Essential Series discs. The Essentials weren't available in the US. Luckily the MRS. had to take a trip to London. The Essentials are good, but a lot of repitition VS. the Mobile Beat with regard to the initial issues. What I did find is the Essential were very 80's orientated, which is a good thing at this time (40th's, 50th's). I thought that the Mobile Beats threw in a lot of "crap" for the second edition.
    If anyone wants, I could provide a list of either.

Paul

Mobil beat tm century GOld Disc 1997 music list

I have both MobilBeat essentials and the old TM century Gold disc from 1997. I need a digital list of the music from the TM century Gold disc. Can you please email to jonstress@email.com. An excel spreadsheet would be best but anything would do.
    Much Thanks